Alumnipad helps institutions and associations to manage and engage their members from across the globe.
Alumnipad’s features are designed to meet your unique needs
Our platform helps you to manage your alumni database, engage with alumni, and mobilize donations from them. Some of the features we offer include
Get a unified view of every interaction with your members, supporters, and other constituents
- Manage & grow all your contacts within the platform. Categorize your contacts into groups such as alumni, students, parents, and donors.
- Let your contacts work for you. Contacts can recruit others based on their phone contacts, geographical location or year-groups.
- Verify addresses at the point of entry or through batch address cleansing
Membership & Group Management
Boost member engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- We offer a comprehensive membership management solution that spans from recruitment, engagement & retention
- Manage individual or group memberships and membership fees for multi-tiered, variable duration, and other complicated membership models
- Allow members to join or renew memberships online, manage their own profiles, and view purchase history
- Send automated, personalized email reminders about deadlines or scheduled payments
- Manage chapter membership and track committee participation
Communications & Engagement
Easily measure, track, and improve engagement with your members, donors and constituents.
- Easily send messages to your entire contact database via email or even text message for urgent communications.
- Send targeted messages to a segment of your contacts based on various criteria such as only those that graduated in a particular year, are attending an event, have donated to a cause
- Enable your members to join and interact within groups and forums such as class groups, regional chapters and mentorship forums
Make organizing your events a joyful experience through flawless planning, logistics and communication.
- Invite all your contacts or only some based-on criteria such as graduation year, profession, and location
- Contacts subscribed to event notifications can receive email or text invitation
- Allow your contacts to RSVP to events
- Raise money from tickets that can be purchased by attendees
- Remind attendees when event date approaches
- Track event attendance to see your most engaged alumni
Payments & Donations
Improve donor communication, engagement, and giving levels.
- Use our donations module to run fundraising campaigns, set targets for donation causes, and track donations
- Allow donors to pay online via mobile money or card, and automatically acknowledge donations
- We have integrated with various payment providers to ensure your donors can pay with whichever means is most convenient for them.
- Track and measure appeal, campaign, or fund performance
Reporting & Analytics
Achieve continuous performance improvement through real-time tracking of KPIs.
- Get insight and visibility into the progress of your alumni engagement activities and get to understand your alumni better.
- Track various statistics such as monthly growth of contact database and registrations; most engaged alumni based on event attendance, donations and correspondence; most engaged alumni groups filtered by criteria such as graduation year and profession; monthly growth of donations; event attendance by various alumni groups
- Access Powerful, flexible, self-service ad hoc reporting, dashboards and analytics
Professional Consultancy Services
We offer phone and email support to our clients to ensure they reap maximum benefits from Alumnipad
We also work hard to ensure your association runs smoothly. Our team is always available to offer additional services such as:
- Recruitment and Onboarding of Association Members
- Communication and Engagement with Association Members
- Management and Tracking of Association and Membership Data
- Website and social media management
- Alumni Leadership Training and Programming
- Alumni Engagement & Fundraising Services
- Alumni-centered Professional Services
- Alumni events and projects management
Our Happy Clients
We help build alumni communities. We work together with associations to engage members and we also provide a management platform for associations.
Contact any of the organizations below for testimonials on our work with them
Founded after years of research and experience in the alumni-engagement space, Alumnipad is a social enterprise that brings together a team of passionate experts and individuals to provide a highly innovative platform for the management of alumni associations.
Alumnipad is designed to help institutions build alumni communities, manage alumni associations and engage their members in simple, secure, affordable and innovative ways.
Our Founders are passionate individuals driven by the belief that alumni associations can be a great resource to their members and their alma maters if proper channels of engagement are provided
Ken Miruka is an experienced alumni-engagement professional with a background in Management Information Systems and Data Analytics. Ken Miruka has worked in the alumni space for a couple years, most recently as the Executive Officer for the Old Starehian Society and currently as a consultant for several alumni associations.
Founder & Director
Daniel Aineah is a seasoned web developer with a background in Economics who built and maintains the alumni management system for the Old Starehian Society. He has developed mid-size and large projects for organizations such as Amref, Ernst & Young, WorldVision and Iraeli establishments.
Get In Touch!
• Engage us now for great services, higher efficiency and minimized costs
• Let us support you to actualize your dreams for the association
• Schedule a demo or contact us below for more information